Page 3 of 800 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: Anal Sex

Banned
    Morning Roommate Romp

Release Year: 2015
    Cast: Models
    Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Threesome, Anal, Oral, Group, Hardcore, Cumshot
    Video language: English

There's nothing like relieving yourself of a mighty case of "morning wood", and that's exactly what goes down when two sexy muscle stud roommates see their cute female roommate come out to the kitchen in her panties - with everyone already practically stripped down the horny factor is reaching the ceiling and it doesn't take long for her to reach for those 2 cocks! Once the goods are out on the table it's go time for this bisexual MMF threesome, with this chick getting her pussy cracked open and one of the dudes spreading those cheeks to take a hard dick right up his ass! These freaks defile the kitchen properly, with everyone going for whatever they want in that beautiful bi style until two pop-shots come out and they engage in some lovely, bisexual cum play! Nasty and hot bisexual roommate action!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 31:07
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3676kbps
    Audio: 190kbps

File size: 882.2 MB
    Download Morning Roommate Romp

Banned
    Take A Seat For A Bi Meet And Greet

Release Year: 2014
    Cast: Models Marek (aka Rado Zuska), Danek Gyor
    Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Hardcore

This well-dressed hunk of a business man is always down for a productive meeting, and when he gets a sexy babe brought into his office for an interview he gets her to take a seat and before she knows it he's going for a taste of that sweet pink pussy. If she thought this was an unorthodox start to a meeting she hasn't seen anything yet, because as soon as the sexy male secretary pokes his head into the office and sees what's going on the boss call him over to get involved! This guy wants to prove his worth around the office, so he gladly takes his role as the meat in the sandwich and gets his ass fucked while this new babe sucks him off! She also gets her pussy rocked until both dudes have to unload some spunk, splattering it all over both guy and girl because anything goes with bi! Check out this intense bi "meet and greet" and see just how well this trio works together!

Duration: 25:58
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3727kbps
    Audio: 189kbps

File size: 745.8 MB
    Download Take A Seat For A Bi Meet And Greet

Banned
    Just Hangin' Out

Release Year: 2015
    Cast: Models
    Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Threesome, Anal, Oral, Group, Hardcore, Cumshot

What better way for three friends to spend an afternoon than to just let it all hang out and go for bisex gold!? With two sexy studs and one kinky chick involved, it doesn't take long before the bi action begins, with everybody involved happily sucking dick and both pussy and ass getting pounded! It's an anything goes kind of afternoon and these hotties are loving it and not stopping until two pop-shots blast on anyone around! Gotta love real bisexuals in mmf heat!

Duration: 27:22
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3726kbps
    Audio: 190kbps

File size: 786.2 MB
    Download Just Hangin' Out

addison o riley

addison o riley
    25 MB
    2000x1333
    89 Pics
    Genre:
    Hardcore, Throated, Anal Sex, Double Penetration, Cumshot, Teens, Asshole

https://rapidgator.net/file/1d4424d9...riley.zip.html
    Thank you for watching Or Downloand! If you like my posts, please support me buying a premium account, that will help me to keep up my work

Banned
    Bi-Wedding

Release Year: 2003
    Studio: US Male
    Cast: Eva, Jan Fischer, Rico Giovanni, Rob Groffinger, Tad Harrison, Otto Horyna, Felippe Hrabik, Petra Oplustilova, Romana, Lance Selleck
    Genres: BiSex

After the wedding, the two guys bisexual, they are constantly pursuing pretty girls - interested in how this is done in same-sex families. Have to tell, show, invite you to participate... Women can be so Intrusive!

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:28:26
    Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 976kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 720.8 MB
    Download Bi-Wedding

Banned
    Galen, Rocky - Galen & Rocky's Bi Three Way

Release Year: 2017
    Cast: Galen, Rocky
    Genres: Bisexual, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex

Galen and Rocky were eager to put on a show for our co-ed, rubbing their cocks together as she watched. Rocky practically had to fight for a chance to suck his cock Galen's cock, as he gave him the all-start oral treatment before he and his blond buddy filled up both of our co-ed's holes together!
    The two guys couldn't keep their hands - and mouths - off of each other, and it was only a matter of time before Rocky ended up bent over in front of Galen, letting the blond stud fuck him hard while he got his cock sucked.
    Seeing Rocky's handsome face covered in Rocky's jizz was definitely one of the highlights of my week!

Duration: 17:39
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5588kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

File size: 747.1 MB
    Download Galen, Rocky - Galen & Rocky's Bi Three Way

Anal Saga Set 5097

Anal Saga Set 5097
    18 MB
    1000x1504
    61 Pics
    Genre:
    Hardcore, Throated, Anal Sex, Double Penetration, Cumshot, Teens, Asshole

https://rapidgator.net/file/ee44f842..._5097.zip.html
    Thank you for watching Or Downloand! If you like my posts, please support me buying a premium account, that will help me to keep up my work

Banned
    Bianca Lopes, Diego La Torre and Matheus Axell

Release Year: 2013
    Studio: TeamBiSexual
    Genres: Bisexual, Oral, Anal, Threesome, Hardcore

Bianca Lopes and Diego La Torre think they're all alone in the woods for a romantic sex session, but asian stud Matheus Axell has been spying on them the whole time. He finally got so horny he had to join in for some hot bisexual sex!

Format: mov (QuickTime)
    Duration: 27:31
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3024kbps
    Audio: 112kbps

File size: 633.3 MB
    Download Bianca Lopes, Diego La Torre and Matheus Axell

Banned
    Aaron Rivers

Release Year: 2011
    Studio: Straight Guys For Gay Eyes
    Cast: Aaron Rivers

Ever been asked "what's your type?" Well we've discovered a gorgeous guy from San Diego that is everybody's type! Aaron Rivers is a former college football player and we can understand why his coach made him the team's tight end! He'd be the perfect fraternity president in a remake of "Animal House" and at 6'4″ we couldn't wait to see what was underneath that polo shirt and jeans. Aaron loves cardio and power-lifting when he's at the gym and seeing him shirtless certainly did our hearts good. (And that smile is to die for). Lucky Alexis has her pick of awesome body parts to lick and starts with Aaron's remarkably perfect ass. Another favorite shot has to be watching Aaron's upper body as he slides his big, thick fuck stick inside Alexis. It's not hot, it's scorching. Aaron mixes up the action and positions with great finesse, taking his partner to the edge of eroticism each time. All we can say after watching him shoot that big load is, 'welcome to our team, Aaron.'

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 5:43
    Video: 448x252, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 975kbps
    Audio: 46kbps

File size: 42.7 MB
    Download Aaron Rivers

Banned
    Cuckolds Ultimate Dream!! 720p

Release Year: 2018

My slave ray loves me so much, he gives me everything he has and then some, but the only sexual fulfillment he has ever gotten is licking the jizz of some other man off the love of his life's asshole! So now I have a special treat for him..... He gets a fresh load of cum straight from the source! He loves me so much he is happy to stick his tongue far into my lovers ass, clean his rim and balls with his mouth...and then suck him off and swallow every drop that he can!! Cum watch this epic event that is completely unstaged and REAL! ray has never had a cock in his mouth before this very moment and you get to witness all of it!

Duration: 17:23
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4411kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 570.1 MB
    Download Cuckolds Ultimate Dream!! 720p