Page 1 of 579 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Ladies In BDSM, Femdom, Strapon Mixed Video Collection

Hot Ladies In BDSM, Femdom, Strapon Mixed Video Collection

Christina QCCP (You Asked For This)

Year: 2018
    Cast: Christina QCCP
    Tags: Femdom, Cumshot, BlowJobs, Cumshots, Pantyhose, BDSM, Big Tits, Blow, Female Domination, , Domination, Bondage, POV
    Description: After months and months of "please give us a blowjob video" emails..... countless requests for me to go down on my summer subbie intern before he leaves.... I cave, but it's because I love giving head (and I'm good, too). Maybe too good... intern boy gets the best gift a girl can give, and the thanks I get? WOW. Just wow.
    Duration: 00:06:07
    Format: MPEG-4
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~9 674 Kbps avg, 0.156 bit/pixel
    Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~
    Size: 437 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/88de8a4c77a60/Ch...d_For_This.mp4

Christina QCCP - Girls like me

Tags: cumshot, pantyhose, bondage, handjob, bdsm, brunette, tease, femdom
    Description: I know I've been behaving a little... differently... lately. Doing things to prisoners I've never done before -- getting hot by getting clients stuck, sucked and - but I know, there's a name for girls like me. But it's hard to go back to being a good little dominatrix when being this bad is soooo fun!
    Duration: 00:08:49
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~2 985 Kbps avg, 0.048 bit/pixel
    Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
    Size: 201 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/54d1d54719cb8/Ch...ls_like_me.mp4

Sadie Holmes (Milking Day with Sadie Holmes)

Cast: Sadie Holmes
    Tags: Handjob, Femdom, Female Domination, Domination, Milking
    Description: It's milking day and Goddess Sadie Holmes is going to drain this bitch slave dry. Sadie knows just how to edge and build up the slave to where the release is going to be explosive and thoroughly empty his balls. Chastity devices fit better on empty balls, it's how you can tell the best size for a slave! This slave must endure the humiliation of Sadie draining him and making him eat his own filth.
    Duration: 00:06:42
    Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~6 500 Kbps avg, 0.235 bit/pixel
    Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~129 Kbps
    Size: 316 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/604317beb75b6/Sa...die_Holmes.mp4

Brianna Lola (Danni Gets Pre Party Pegging From Mom And Sister)

Year: 2015
    Cast: Brianna, Lola
    Tags: mom, high heel, High Heels, Humiliation, Strap-on, Femdom
    Description: Brianna ties her son, danni, to a bench with pallet wrap. Danni is being prepared to be pegged by more than thirty women at tonights party. Normally, Briannas husband would be the ladies evening entertainment. But hes working overtime this week to meet his wifes financial needs. Danni will have to be fucked in place of his father. Dannis mother and sister are being generous, giving him a warm up ass fuck before the other women arrive. Lola holds her s legs while mom slides her cock inside her son. Lola fondles and inspects her s chastity while Brianna fucks her sons ass. This is just the beginning of dannis long night. Brianna tests to see how deep she can thrust the cock into her son. She wants to make sure that he will not be a disappointment to their guests. Lola covers dannis mouth to keep him from crying out. Brianna offers her daughter a turn at her sons ass. Lolas excited to fuck her . She pegs her while he works at cleaning his own juices from his mothers cock. Brianna makes her s
    on beg for more from his sister. She wants to hear the say how hungry he is to take the thirty five cocks. Danni says hes hungry. Danni has been starved for three days to clear out his system prior to the pegging party. His reference to hunger is probably sheer, literal, hunger. Mother tells danni that his hunger can be sated with thirty five dicks. They remind danni that he likes big dick. Brianna makes her son beg for more pegging. Mommy gives him more. She tells danni that the whole cheer squad is on the guest list and theyre coming in uniform. He is going to be the talk of the whole , which is almost like being popularexcept painful. Who likes a pegging? Mom asks. Danni has trouble answering, because his sisters dick is in his mouth. Peg him hard, mom! Lola cries. The doorbell rings. Its the first of the guests to arrive. Brianna fucks her son and laughs as Lola leads the guests into the room.
    Duration: 00:12:19
    Format: Windows Media
    Video: VC-1, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~6 000 Kbps avg, 0.272 bit/pixel
    Audio: 44.1 KHz, WMA2, 2 ch, ~320 Kbps
    Size: 559 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/368b2c21f1e08/Br...And_Sister.mp4

Isabella Nice (Rides Step s Face Until She Cums And He Doesnt)

Cast: Isabella Nice
    Tags: Humiliation, Femdom
    Description: Princess Isabella wants to have an orgasm. She calls her step-, fluffy, in from cleaning her room. Isabella tells fluffy to go down on her. Fluffy isn't sure that it's ok to lick his 19-year-old step-sister's pussy. Isabella assures fluffy that mom said it was fine, so long as he's in chastity. Fluffy breaks down and obeys his step-sister. Isabella positions fluffy so that she can ride his face and gives herself an orgasm using his tongue. After she cums, Isabella examines her step-'s chastity tube. She had a great orgasm, but he doesn't get to have one.
    Duration: 00:09:20
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~10.3 Mbps avg, 0.165 bit/pixel
    Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~151 Kbps
    Size: 699 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/ea608da3844d3/Is..._He_Doesnt.mp4
    Thank you for watching Or Downloand! If you like my posts, please support me buying a premium account, that will help me to keep up my work

Dee Williams - Couples Cuckold Conundrum

Dee Williams - Couples Cuckold Conundrum

Director: Fivestar
    Cast: Dee Williams, Kip Johnson, Pierce Paris Fivestar
    Tags: Hardcore, Bondage, Anal, Facesitting, Blow, Femdom, Strap-on, Threesome, Handjob, Fisting, Sex, Cuckold
    Description: Pierce Paris works tirelessly on the taxes of his and his wife's, Dee Williams. Dee comes home happy to see her hubby. She tells him that she cant wait to have some alone time with him but Pierce pays her no attention. She exposes her big beautiful tits and strips down to her underwear to catch his eyes but he types away on his laptop. Now angry and horny, Dee texts her tennis instructor, Kip Johnson. She sends Kip a sexy photo and writes to him that she needs some dick. Kip comes over right away and Dee gets right to it. She pulls Kip's pants off and sucks his cock in front of her husband. Her husband Pierce finally looks up and notices his wife sucking some strangers cock. He gets mad but Dee explains that its his fault for not paying better attention to her and her needs. She tells Pierce that if he wants to make it up to her, he'd better suck Kips cock. Reluctantly, Pierce wraps his lips around Kip's cock and sucks it. Dee orders her husband to get undressed as she bends over their cou
    ch to let Kip lick her pussy from behind. She makes Pierce do pushups while she crops his ass. Next Dee applies clothespins to Pierce's ballsack and rips them off with her teeth. In the next scene, we find Pierce lying naked on his stomach with a ball gag in his mouth. Dee whacks him with a leather flogger while Kip jerks off in the background. She climbs on top of him and shoves her huge dildo in his ass and fucks him hard with her strap-on. She invites Kip to come fuck her pussy while her dildo is still buried in her husbands ass. After that, Dee puts her husband on his back and shoves both of his nuts up his ass. She enters his ass with her fist with his two balls and makes Pierce watch her get fucked. She comes hard from Kip fucking her and tells Pierce to flip around so that he can get a better view from underneath of her getting fucked. Dee asks for Kip to cum inside her and he blows his fat load up her pussy. Dee tells Kip to scram and pushes all of his cum onto Pierce's face hoping he's learned his le
    sson.
    Duration: 00:58:35
    Video: AVC, 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~1 400 Kbps avg, 0.090 bit/pixel
    Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
    Size: 642 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/5ee7fc52e211e/De..._Conundrum.mp4
    Thank you for watching Or Downloand! If you like my posts, please support me buying a premium account, that will help me to keep up my work

Lilith Luxe Pounds The Stress Out Of Her Whiny Little Client D Arclyte

Lilith Luxe Pounds The Stress Out Of Her Whiny Little Client D Arclyte

Tags: Oral, Femdom, Fingering, BDSM, Bondage
    Description: Lilith Luxe is a masseuse who gets a lot of whiny, complaining executives as clients. When D Arclyte comes in, she decides he's the perfect subject to take her special, high-pressure treatment. Instead of a regular session, D is subjected to bondage, , ass , hard anal pegging, two clothespin zippers, tease and denial... and he loves it and hates it all simultaneously!
    Duration: 01:10:37
    Video: AVC, 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~1 400 Kbps avg, 0.090 bit/pixel
    Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
    Size: 774 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/115c58ca0cdbf/Li..._D_Arclyte.mp4

Brandi Love - Edging Restraints

Brandi Love - Edging Restraints

Cast: Brandi Love
    Tags: Stockings, Handjob, Femdom, restraint, MILF, Bondage, Milking
    Description: Brandi Love's slave has given her 20 orgasms this week and with being a fair Mistress she keeps the ratio even by allowing him one. She takes her time playing and edging with her special toys as she doesn't just use them up and break them right away. She want's to watch him squirm, whimper and beg in frustration before allowing him the pleasure of his one and only chance to cum.
    Duration: 00:16:12
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~11.5 Mbps avg, 0.186 bit/pixel
    Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~320 Kbps
    Size: 1.34 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/f634dc793221d/Br...Restraints.mp4

Brooke's Sweaty Nylon Socks

Brooke's Sweaty Nylon Socks

Tags: blonde, pov, femdom, fetish, soles, solo
    Description: Brooke has been wearing those cute shoes on all day long with some really thin nylon socks inside, so she thought it would be nice to have you down on your knees right in front, to take some good care of her feet! She just takes pleasure to tease you with her shoes on, before she takes them off to completely cover your face with her sweaty nylon socks! They were actually super warm, super sweaty, and super stinky, so she just makes fun at you, and rubs them all over your face! She makes you take some deep breaths in her socks, and makes you lick the sweaty bottom of her socks too! Brooke also takes her socks off to rub her sweaty naked soles all over your face! She makes you sniff the sweaty bottom of her soles, and makes you lick the sweaty bottom of her soles too! It seems like she just loves to take advantage of your foot fetish. She likes to have you down on your knees and take some good care of her feet too!
    Duration: 00:06:21
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~20.2 Mbps avg, 0.325 bit/pixel
    Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~256 Kbps
    Size: 929 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/e22a9e16f0291/Br...ylon_Socks.mp4

Chanel Preston (Forever Denied)

Chanel Preston (Forever Denied)

Cast: Chanel Preston
    Tags: Stockings, Femdom, Brunette, High Heels, Big Tits, Tease, high heel
    Description: The more sexually frustrated her slave becomes the happier it makes Mistress Chanel. She loves nothing more than seeing that desperate look on a slave's face begging to release but never allowed the opportunity. His cock, his hands, his entire body are completely helpless leaving Mistress Chanel to do anything she desires to make him that much hornier.
    Duration: 00:11:35
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~11.6 Mbps avg, 0.186 bit/pixel
    Size: 985 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/8d575144bc2b4/Ch...ver_Denied.mp4

Milana ndash You're a Loser and I'll Fuck You

Milana ndash You're a Loser and I'll Fuck You

Tags: wrestling, hardcore, tattoo, fetish, femdom
    Description: "Very proud to present Czech adult and fetish model, domina and underground wrestler Milana (also goes by Zoe) in her first ever STRAPON match vs a male opponent! She has been very active in her wrestling career past couple of years, got a lot of training, fought formidable female and male opponents and made a name for herself in the underground wrestling circuit. She is good enough, strong enough and confident enough to challenge a very fit male wrestler, Viktor, in a "Winner-Fucks-Loser" bout with very simple rules. Whoever wins, get to fuck the loser IN THE ASS! They go at each other with everything they've got, Viktor is a young, tall and fit guy who wants to win and get to fuck Milana on camera but she is better. She is faster, she is a better wrestler, and she wants to win more! She gets him in very compromising holds, looking to inflict serious pain and force him to submit and she also goes for his nuts and his cock! She twists and pulls them without mercy! He tries to retaliate by
    going for her ample breasts but it's not enough! She has him in every way possible. She shows him the big strap-on so he knows what is expecting him. He is VERY scared. He doesn't want her to violate him that way. The worst fate for a male wrestler that loses to a female wrestler. to get fucked in the ass. But it's exactly what happens to him, his ass fucked by beautiful and merciless Milana, the Queen of the Octagon! She fucks his hole and she poses proudly over her destroyed male opponent, big strapon around her waist, big breasts, big muscles and her bare sole of her foot on Viktor's face for everybody to see that he is a FUCKED LOSER!"
    Duration: 00:18:40
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~6 000 Kbps avg, 0.096 bit/pixel
    Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~165 Kbps
    Size: 825 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/7b595e60ad699/Mi...l_Fuck_You.mp4

Ivy Lebelle (Cuckold Slave Trainer)

Ivy Lebelle (Cuckold Slave Trainer)

Cast: Ivy Lebelle
    Tags: Masturbation, slave, Tattoo, Solo, high heel, Big Tits, Femdom, Latex, High Heels, POV, Brunette, Cuckold, Instruction
    Description: Miss Ivy has concluded that your cock is officially useless when it comes to pleasing women. The only solution is to lock it up in chastity where it truly belongs. Don't worry though as Ivy is a kind Mistress and has found a better use for you. Since you can't perform as Stud you have earned the reward of becoming a cum licking cuckold bitch for the rest of your pathetic life.
    Duration: 00:08:43
    Size: 741 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/10afaa1c165ab/Iv...ve_Trainer.mp4

Angela White (Emptied)

Angela White (Emptied)

Cast: Angela White
    Tags: Handjob, Femdom, Brunette, Latex, Big Tits, Milking
    Description: Mistress Angela White permits her slave to cum about once a month to keep them from getting too swollen from chastity. Angela restrains her slave on all fours to milk his balls dry. Angela lets the pathetic slave her ass as he begs for an orgasm. She tugs at his cock with downward strokes tugging at his tightly bound balls. His horny cock throbs in her hand at the slightest sensual touch, every time he gets too close to orgasm she give him a firm slap to show him who is boss. Angela finally grants him permission to cum and empties his balls on to the table. Mistress isn't going to clean up his mess, she supervises the oral consumption of his own semen. Pathetic.
    Duration: 00:13:12
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~11.5 Mbps avg, 0.185 bit/pixel
    Size: 1.09 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/775d05c88b775/An...te_Emptied.mp4

Marley Brinx - Test of Obedience

Marley Brinx - Test of Obedience

Cast: Marley Brinx
    Tags: Stockings, Femdom, Masturbation, Instruction, POV
    Description: All Mistress Marley requires is a nice long string to play a little game that gets you and her off in more ways than one. She want's to see how far you will let yourself go to make your Mistress happy and proud to call you her own. My test of obedience starts with taking your string and tieing it tightly around your balls making your cock even harder than it already is. Yes, you may be a good boy and start stroking that cock but you will never be allowed to cum unless I give you permission...which won't be easy. I want to see you work hard to please me so I know you are dedicated to being my collared and kept slave. Show me just how much pain you are willing to take to prove you want to be mine and maybe if I am pleased I will let you cum.
    Duration: 00:11:13
    Size: 953 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/9867e35727f8f/Ma..._Obedience.mp4