Page 596 of 1123 FirstFirst ... 964965465865945955965975986066466961096 ... LastLast
Results 5,951 to 5,960 of 11221

Thread: Merciless Mistresses

Penny Barber - Making Bro Try Mom's Vibe On His Cock

Penny Barber - Making Bro Try Mom's Vibe On His Cock

I did not really believe what I was seeing when my step-brother walked into my step-mom�s room and brazenly took out her vibrator to give himself a back massage. Apparently silly little Sammy thought that was why step-mom owned it. I had to mess with him once he found out and so I made sure he got familiar enough with the taste and smell to know exactly where step-mom uses it.
    All the teasing and sexual embarrassment made me decide that it was only fair that Sam get as up close and personal with me as he was with step-mom�s pussy. Probably a tiny bit more since I was actually sitting on his face. Then I was even nice enough to give my naive little step-bro a lesson in how to correctly use the �massage aid� on himself.

File name:Penny Barber - Making Bro Try Mom's Vibe On His Cock.mp4
    File Size: 830 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:10:47

D O W N L O A D:

Penny Barber - Making Bro Try Mom's Vibe On His Cock.mp4

AstroDomina - DIRTY WORK - P1 feat Vancouver Domina

AstroDomina - DIRTY WORK - P1 feat Vancouver Domina

Buckle your seatbelt for another cinematic Rope Bondage masterpiece with AstroDomina, Vancouver Domina and a hapless sub.
    Sydney has done it again. She's in control. Her two subjects today: a sexy Asian Domme in Vancouver Domina who is all bound and gagged with some amazing bonds, and a lowly sub who is tied to a chair. They are in quite a predicament. But they have no idea how much worse it will get. Sydney checks their bonds, their ties, their gags. In the process, she takes advantage of their powerless state to feel them up, lowers Vancouver Domina's panties and lets her hands roam all over their bodies.
    With lots of taunting and teasing, she explains to the two subjects that their fate is sealed and that she's about to call the slavers. They'll give her a good price, especially for the sexy female domme. Haha!
    Stay tuned for part 2!

File name:AstroDomina - DIRTY WORK - P1 feat Vancouver Domina.mp4
    File Size: 1007 MB
    Duration: 00:15:25

D O W N L O A D:

AstroDomina - DIRTY WORK - P1 feat Vancouver Domina.mp4

AstroDomina - DIRTY ASIAN TOE POPS 2 - DIRTY FEET

AstroDomina - DIRTY ASIAN TOE POPS 2 - DIRTY FEET

This is an alternate version of Dirty Asian Toe Pops.
    Sydney invites her new prospective tax accountant into her house. The tax consultant hopes that she'll hire him for his services. He had admitted to Sydney that he has a thing for feet. Maybe he shouldn't have, because now Sydney plans to use that information to her advantage. She summons him to sit down and take off her shoes and admire her feet from close range. Her feet are super dirty from working out without socks and walking around the house barefoot. He'll happily do Sydney's taxes if it means you get to worship, lick and clean those perfect feet from time to time.

File name:AstroDomina - DIRTY ASIAN TOE POPS 2 - DIRTY FEET.mp4
    File Size: 727 MB
    Duration: 00:12:22

D O W N L O A D:

AstroDomina - DIRTY ASIAN TOE POPS 2 - DIRTY FEET.mp4

AstroDomina - DOMINANT LIFT CARRY - SLAVE PUNISHED

AstroDomina - DOMINANT LIFT _ CARRY - SLAVE PUNISHED

I love tossing my little slaves around like rag dolls, it just makes me feel so powerful!
    We start by observing Goddess Sydney walking around in heels, carrying one of her little minions. He's like a little action figure compared to her, and she just enjoys carrying around little imp like he was a sack of potatoes. She just struts around with him reveling in the power she has over him.
    Next he finds himself over her knee.. you see, he's been a naughty slave lately, backtalking, disobeying orders, and so Sydney is going to take it out now on his ass. She starts going to town on his ass with her expert hand, placing blow after blow strategically to make it really sting. It's not long until the little pipsqueak is crying and begging for mercy, promising never to step out of bounds again!

File name:AstroDomina - DOMINANT LIFT _ CARRY - SLAVE PUNISHED.mp4
    File Size: 163 MB
    Duration: 00:09:42

D O W N L O A D:

AstroDomina - DOMINANT LIFT _ CARRY - SLAVE PUNISHED.mp4

Ballbusting World - McKenzie - Yoga Perv Ballbusting - BB1525

Ballbusting World - McKenzie - Yoga Perv Ballbusting - BB1525

Sexy yoga instructor McKenzie gets fed up with her new client's dirty perving when he is meant to be following her tuition, so she contorts his body into strange shapes using ballbusting pain instead! Poor Matthew wishes he'd just done his downard dog as he was told, by the time McKenzie has finished trashing his balls!

File name:Ballbusting World - McKenzie - Yoga Perv Ballbusting - BB1525.mp4
    File Size: 400 MB
    Duration: 00:17:55

D O W N L O A D:

Ballbusting World - McKenzie - Yoga Perv Ballbusting - BB1525.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - Amber Nika and Riley - Smother Box Conten...

Brat Princess 2 - Amber Nika and Riley - Smother Box Content Slave Part 2

The girls are ready for a day of making content for all their sites so that their betas have something to simp over. Face Sitting makes for great content. They put their little slave in the smother box for a session of photos, videos and. For a whole hour their slave must remain in the box with asses and pussies bouncing back n forth on his face and body. Oh YEAH he is in chastity too! LOL Watch the girls take selfies and change outfits and take turns using the box!
    This series is perfect for someone who has a face sitting fetish who likes to stroke it to beautiful girls with fat asses.
    This clip is an hour long. Broke into 6 parts.

File name:Brat Princess 2 - Amber Nika and Riley - Smother Box Content Slave Part 2.mp4
    File Size: 1.81 GB
    Resolution: 3840 x 2160
    Duration: 00:09:08

D O W N L O A D:

Brat Princess 2 - Amber Nika and Riley - Smother Box Content Slave Part 2.mp4

DominaPlanet - A Slave Is Better Than A Boyfriend

DominaPlanet - A Slave Is Better Than A Boyfriend

Goddess Abigail is consoling Her friend Goddess Blaize, who has just broken up with a guy that was a real toxic jerk. To help Her friend recover and become even stronger, Goddess Abigail has invited Goddess Blaize to Her dungeon, to show Her the benefits of male ownership:
    "I'm telling you, instead of finding another boyfriend that will just end up hurting you again, why not get a slave? They can never leave you, cheat on you, or even say anything to you you don't like! You can use them for ANYTHING YOU WANT, and when you get tired of one you can get a new one or collect more!"
    She leads Her up to a set of dual thrones and has Her sit down in one:
    "Sit down like the Queen You are while I get my bitch...SLAVE! Come here!"
    The slave crawls up on all fours, wearing a pet harness and bondage mittens. He is on speech restriction and can only bark his answers, but She has the slave remove both of their shoes. She tells Goddess Blaize to put Her bare feet into the face of the slave:
    "Really mash his stupid pathetic face with Your sweaty, smelly feet. Make him smell them deeply, and be sure to punish him, even just for fun. You can take out Your anger on the pig"
    She extends Her feet out and pulls the slave's leash, cramming the soles of Her feet into his face. She makes him smell them, then start to lick and suck them clean. She has him lick up and down, in between the toes and then starts making him deep throat Her feet. He starts gagging on them so Goddess Abigail has the slave lay in front of them. They star really dominating the slave with their feet, foot slapping him and gagging him with both of their feet at the same time. They make a "foot sandwich" and try to cram both as far down the yelling slave's throat as possible.
    "This is so much fun, You're right! Why rent a boyfriend when I can own a slave, so much fun"
    "You have no idea, sweaty feet are just the beginning. I'm training this one to be a toilet for me now too. He's already my furniture and ass cleaner."
    Goddess Blaize stands on the slave's body and walks up and down, causing him to cry in agony as Her weight flattens his body and Goddess Abigail punishes him by smothering him with Her size 10 foot. Goddess Blaize turns around and sitting back down on the throne, decides to help Her seal the bitch's airways too. The slave starts to make muffled noises to try and breathe, bucking up and down, they finally relent, but Goddess Abigail says:
    "Next, I'll have the slave worship Your ass. Sit on his stupid face, just like he's a chair and we'll go from there."
    Goddess Blaize lowers Her perfect, thong-split ass onto his face, his nose perfectly aligned with Her ass cleft.
    Continued In : An Ass Slave Is Better Than Boyfriend

File name:DominaPlanet - A Slave Is Better Than A Boyfriend.mp4
    File Size: 766 MB
    Duration: 00:13:45

D O W N L O A D:

DominaPlanet - A Slave Is Better Than A Boyfriend.mp4

Lady Scarlet - Victim of the whip

Lady Scarlet - Victim of the whip

ITALIAN LANGUAGE
    We are three sadistic mistresses and we have in front of us a slave on his knees and in his underwear. His back is so white, immaculate, without a scratch... we must immediately fix this and color his back a beautiful bright red! So my friends and I arm ourselves with nine-tailed whips and we start hitting non-stop. It is a concert of blows, the cracking of our whips is accompanied by the complaints of pain of this lousy man but at least now his back is starting to turn the right color. The slave, after a first collapse on all fours, falls completely to the ground but we do not stop until we hear him ask for mercy: only then do we allow him to crawl away kissing our bare feet.

File name:Lady Scarlet - Victim of the whip.mp4
    File Size: 498 MB
    Duration: 00:08:30

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Scarlet - Victim of the whip.mp4

The English Mansion - Mistress T - Meet My Alpha Male - Part 1

The English Mansion - Mistress T - Meet My Alpha Male - Part 1

Married for a couple of years, Mistress T is bored with her husband, she decides that his sexual inadequateness will no longer impact her life. Today she explains to him that she want, in fact needs a new lover, trying to be gentle and caring for his feelings at first, promising it will be much better for their relationship in the long term. He reluctantly agrees, disappointed that he can not satisfy her and keen for her to be happy, her new lover comes over, displaying his alpha male traits as he starts to humiliate and cuckold the husband, touching and groping his eager wife. He is then made to fluff her new lover's cock, shock after shock until he has to witness his wife being fucked like he could never hope to do, with a cock twice the size of his. His wife enjoys it so much, she anoints him with the cum of her new alpha, making sure he knows his new beta cuckold position.

File name:The English Mansion - Mistress T - Meet My Alpha Male - Part 1.mp4
    File Size: 177 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:06:29

D O W N L O A D:

The English Mansion - Mistress T - Meet My Alpha Male - Part 1.mp4

Vicious Femdom Empire - Adriana Chechik - Who's Your Step-D...

Vicious Femdom Empire - Adriana Chechik - Who's Your Step-Daddy

Mistress Adriana is officially Step-Daddy Chechik now as she whips out her big, black cock to breed her filthy slave. He is put through the ringer as she mercilessly pounds his slutty hole with her strap-on until she milks out a thick load from his balls. Nothing is hotter to her than seeing a strong man get filled and fucked by his own cum while begging for more.

File name:Vicious Femdom Empire - Adriana Chechik - Who's Your Step-Daddy.mp4
    File Size: 2.20 GB
    Duration: 00:30:50

D O W N L O A D:

Vicious Femdom Empire - Adriana Chechik - Who's Your Step-Daddy.mp4