Page 507 of 507 FirstFirst ... 7407457497505506507
Results 5,061 to 5,065 of 5065

Thread: [BDSM] - Domination & Submission & Spanking Videos

Super Moderator

Olga udder pump orgasm - Olga

Olga udder pump orgasm - Olga

Cast: Olga
    Tags: natural tits, orgasm, pump, big tits
    Description: Our HuCow Olga is already very far in her training: her brain associates pumping with pleasure, so she gets incredibly horny in her sessions. Chained to the wall by a metal collar, we leave Olga to play with the HuCows.com Vacuum Therapy Machine. She places the cups on her udders, and they get dou in size almost immediately. The strong pressure turns her on! Olga can't resist, she has to masturbate when she is pumped! With her udders in a strong vacuum, she doesn't have to worry about the cups, she can roll around and pleasure herself. Olga reaches a powerful orgasm! That's how all HuCows should be trained!
    Duration: 00:10:28
    Format: MPEG-4
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~15.0 Mbps avg, 0.290 bit/pixel
    Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
    Filesize: 1.12 GB

[img]https:[/img]

<<< Fboom Click Here To >>> Download or WATCH ONLINE - Olga_udder_pump_orgasm_-_Olga

Super Moderator

Ropebaby - Sluts Predicament Real Life Couple Ropebaby And Barry Cox

Ropebaby - Sluts Predicament Real Life Couple Ropebaby And Barry Cox

Cast: Barry Cox, Ropebaby
    Tags: vibrator, kinky, tits, cum, bondage, spanking, dildo, toys, bdsm, stockings
    Description: Ropebaby visits the dungeon with her real life partner Barry Cox for a kinky and electrifying predicament bondage experience. Wearing nothing but bright red, thigh-high stockings, little Ropebaby is exposed and strapped to a wired copper pipe that is coursing with electricity. If she holds herself up and hovers just above it, she is safe, but if she loses control and slips down onto the threatening device she will be shocked! Good thing Ropebaby loves pain because also stuffed inside her pussy is an electrode, sizzling with electrical current. Barry knows just how to weaken and motivate his plaything so he puts clothespins all over her inner thighs and tits and teases her with the vibrator and zapper. While pushing Ropebaby to the edge with the Hitachi, he ly knocks off the clothespins with the cane, causing a wild storm of sensation that makes her cum again and again. Who ever thought electroshock treatment could be so hot! Next, Ropebaby is and strapped to a spanking bench where Barry spanks her firm ass persistently until it turns beet red. To top it off and help her endure the pain he fucks her pussy with a dick on a stick, which throws Ropebaby into a wild and endless series of delicious orgasms.
    Duration: 01:02:28
    Video: AVC, 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~2 500 Kbps avg, 0.203 bit/pixel
    Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
    Filesize: 1.14 GB

<<< Fboom Click Here To >>> Download or WATCH ONLINE - Ropebaby_-_Sluts_Predicament_Real_Life_Couple_Ropebaby_And_B _arry_Cox[/color]

Super Moderator

Bobbi Starr Mallory Malone (Redhead Endures Standing Electro-Sex)

Bobbi Starr Mallory Malone (Redhead Endures Standing Electro-Sex)

Cast: Bobbi Starr & Mallory Malone
    Tags: hardcore, bdsm, lesbian, sex, bondage, redhead, cum, domination
    Description: It's my final scene with Mallory Malone in her Electroslut series, and being a good host I send her out with a bang, along with a few watts of electricity for good measure. She's a good sub, so she takes my final act of Domination and accepts it as the hospitality I intend it to be. She's tied standing up with an acrylic plug in her pussy secured by a tight crotch rope. Her pert, pink nipples and wet pussy lips are wired up and during the session I also deliver a few shocks to her thighs from the Zapper. But since I don't when I'll see Mallory again, I bring out a Hitachi Magic Wand and make her cum on at my pleasure.
    Duration: 00:17:52
    Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~4 999 Kbps avg, 0.181 bit/pixel
    Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~125 Kbps
    Filesize: 656 MB

<<< Fboom Click Here To >>> Download or WATCH ONLINE - Bobbi_Starr_Mallory_Malone_Redhead_Endures_Standin _g_Electro-Sex

Super Moderator

Lorelei Lee And Darling (Darling VS Electrosluts)

Lorelei Lee And Darling (Darling VS Electrosluts)

Cast: Lorelei Lee And Darling
    Tags: lesbian, hardcore, bondage, bdsm, domination, toys, cum, orgasm
    Description: Darling is tough, strong and sexy as hell. We all know it. She can take beating after beating. She will do or endure anything for an orgasm. But will she take all the electricity I have planned for her? I'd like to know just how far she'll go. This is only the beginning. Over the next few month she will be put through several electrosex tests. Today, she starts out on her back with her hips raised high in the air. This position allows for copper pipes to float across her body. Only making contact in the most sensitive area: nipples, pussy, ass. Before she receives any of those coveted orgasms, she must prove her willingness and make Mistress Lorelei cum. Watch and see how she does on her first test.
    Duration: 00:24:40
    Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~4 911 Kbps avg, 0.178 bit/pixel
    Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~125 Kbps
    Filesize: 890 MB

<<< Fboom Click Here To >>> Download or WATCH ONLINE - Lorelei_Lee_And_Darling_Darling_VS_Electrosluts

Super Moderator

Kobe Lee (Black and Blue - E0719)

Kobe Lee (Black and Blue - E0719)

Cast: Kobe Lee
    Tags: bdsm, shoes, bondage, feet, fetish, black, nylon
    Description: Kobe Lee finds herself in a tight leather dress and even tighter ropes. Another struggle-icious set for those fans of Kobe's cute little feet (in shoes or out of them). Things just get tighter in the video clip. Kobe certainly struggles her way into our hearts... gorgeous!
    Duration: 00:12:21
    Format: Windows Media
    Video: VC-1, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~3 792 Kbps avg, 0.137 bit/pixel
    Audio: 44.1 KHz, WMA2, 2 ch, ~64.0 Kbps
    Filesize: 342 MB

<<< Fboom Click Here To >>> Download or WATCH ONLINE - Kobe_Lee_Black_and_Blue_-_E0719