Thread: Facesitting, licking my wet pussy and dirty asshole

Brat Princess 2 - Karly - Heavy Farting With Deep Smother

Brat Princess 2 - Karly - Heavy Farting With Deep Smother

Duration : 00:16:13
    Size : 1 841.81 MB
    Format : mp4
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    * REAL FARTING *
    Karly just got done teaching her aerobics class. She worked extra hard. She is so sweaty and probably EXTREMELY smelly. How fun would it be to sit on her betas face and make him get a wiff!! Smother him with her smelly scents. She hops on his face and starts farting!! She makes him eat her fart. She farts right into his mouth. He gasps for air and coughs. He is being smushed by her big ass and he can't move so he has no choice but to suck in her farts. It's the only air he can manage to inhale in.
    face sitting, FARTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, Karly Salinas, SHINY CLOTHING, SMOTHER, Submissive Slave Training,

https://k2s.cc/file/2354f76439834

Brat Princess 2 - Jazmin Luv - Findom Brat Face Fucks Beta

Brat Princess 2 - Jazmin Luv - Findom Brat Face Fucks Beta

Duration : 00:08:54
    Size : 1 008.35 MB
    Slave has to get to his second job soon. But he has just enough time to get Jazmin off. She likes to ride his face. Only thing is, she has to picture its her boyfriend fucking her. She uses her slave for so many things. Money, cumming, chores. And he does it. Because she owns him.

https://k2s.cc/file/8a34211b78da3

Brat Princess 2 - Trigga - Face Fucks Her Simp Cam 2

Brat Princess 2 - Trigga - Face Fucks Her Simp Cam 2

Duration : 00:11:25
    Size : 1 308.75 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    ass licking, femdom facesitting smother, Pussy Worship Compilation, Pussy Worship Pov,

https://k2s.cc/file/d7ad9f0ed6e9c

Dunefeet - Sit And Destroy 4

Dunefeet - Sit And Destroy 4

Duration : 00:08:36
    Size : 1 044.15 MB
    Aqua is back to lead the dream team together with Lola, Elly and Zoey. The four riders will guide you through new trials interspersed with various fetishes.
    Fetish box is best toy for face sitting. And the girls agree with that.
    DuneFeet, DuneFeet online, face sitting, femdom online,

https://k2s.cc/file/9a67983a1d98d

Club Stiletto Femdom - Why I Love Gang Bangs - Mistress Mercy Rage

Club Stiletto Femdom - Why I Love Gang Bangs - Mistress Mercy Rage

Duration : 00:06:31
    Size : 807.22 MB
    Divine Mistress Mercy has her voluptuous ass on her slaves face and as she mentions that she can feel cum running out of her pussy and ass she lifts up and you can see cum all over his face. She runs her hands over it and smears it all over his face and forehead and into his mouth. "One of the reasons I love having gang bangs is because I know I can sit on my slaves face later and use the cum as lube to slip and slide all over his face" she explains. She says she can't imagine how much cum her slave must be consuming every week, it's become a major part of his diet. She gyrates her slippery ass all over his face and tells him to eat all the stud cum.
    Mercy slaps the slaves flaccid dick and laughs at how lame slave erections are compared to the men that fuck her. She reaches back for her pussy and scoops up some cum that she uses to stroke the slaves cock. She laughs when he gets erect and she says another mans cum is turning him on. "What do you like more, my ass or another mans cum?" she asks him but before he can reply she sits back down on his face. "I think he said another mans cum" she says with a giggle. Through the entire scene Mercy continues to sit on the slaves face. She slaps his cock and tells him to keep sucking out the cum. She starts to stroke him and talks about making him 69 another slave and even though her hand is likely what's getting him hard she humiliates him and says it's the fantasizing about other men and their cum that is turning him on. She makes the slave tell her that he loves cum! He does as told.
    ass licking, Ass Smother, BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, cum eating, cum in mouth, face sitting, Facesitting, femdom online, Mercy, Mistress Mercy Rage online, Tease & Denial, tease and denial,

https://k2s.cc/file/88fb3228579ed

Domina Planet - Licky Puppy Training Ass-Cleaning Doormat

Domina Planet - Licky Puppy Training Ass-Cleaning Doormat

Duration : 00:11:26
    Size : 514.09 MB
    Goddess Leda Lotharia's new landlord tried to blackmail Her into having sex, but She turned the tables on him and has enslaved him, making him Her ‿licky puppy'. She climbs down off the landing by ordering the slave:
    "Ok puppy, you've been trained. You know what the "TABLE" command means?"
    The slave gets on all fours, allowing its owner to use it as a stepping stool, She climbs down from Her perch. She is naked sans a dark red sports bra. She has the slave face Her, as She rears Her head back and spits a fat, thick, loogie into the slave's mouth and face. She has the slave lay down on its back, ordering it to stick its tongue out. She squats down and sits with Her asshole directly onto the slave's tongue:
    "Ok puppy, you know what to do. LICK, LICK, LICK my dirty ass! Deeper, you stupid fucking mutt, IN THE HOLE"
    The slave starts frantically licking Her soiled asshole as She reaches back and spreads Her young ass cheeks wide open to allow the slave's tongue to penetrate more deeply, which it does. It pistons its tongue in and out as She rocks back and forth and then starts humping its face. She then stands up and tells it:
    "My feet are filthy, you need to work on those first. She puts first one foot on the slave and then stands on its chest, as it grunts under Her full body weight, the slave's leash pulled taut in Her hand. She steps on the slave's balls, causing it to groan, and makes it suck and lick one foot at a time while She stands on its chest or stomach. She finally drops down again, smothering the slave with Her young, tender asshole. She seals its face to Her ass with Her full weight.
    "It's like you're having a love affair with my asshole! Kiss it again, more passionately.good, now with tongue...mmmmmmm..again, but point the tongue and thrust it in..uhhhhhh, that feels soooo good puppy. Do you like the taste? It doesn't matter if you don't, you'll get used to it"
    She finishes the clip out with the slave's face and tongue buried deep inside Her rectum. She laughs at how pathetic a creature it is, happy to be enslaved to a teenager girl's dirty asshole and feet.
    anal tongue fucking, ass eating, ASS FETISH, ASS GRINDING, ass licking, Ass Slave, ASS SPREADING, ass worship, ASSHOLE FETISH, Body Walking, dirty ass licking, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, face sitting, femdom online, foot cleaning, foot domination, foot worship, Goddess Leda Lotharia, Goddess Leda Lotharia online, Licky Puppy Training, trampling,

https://k2s.cc/file/c6334f4762b5a

Domina Planet Mistress Ivy Jane My Puppy Face Chair

Domina Planet Mistress Ivy Jane My Puppy Face Chair

Duration : 00:11:10
    Size : 440.12 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/a73534dee957e