Results 7,841 to 7,850 of 7851

Thread: Facesitting, licking my wet pussy and dirty asshole

Nickses Productions - Choke And Smother Feat London Evans Macy Nikole

Nickses Productions - Choke And Smother Feat London Evans Macy Nikole

Duration : 00:14:08
    Size : 926.21 MB
    Format : mp4
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Macy Nikole and London Evans have their prey bound on the bed. Macy decides to play a game with him. Macy starts, by sitting on Nick's face and laughing as he struggles for breaths. London, then, crushs his neck, between her legs, as Macy smothers him with her soft, yet powerful hands, that grip his face tightly, allowing no air to get in. They take turns, choking him, while the other smothers him, and giggle to eachother while their victim squirms, underneath them
    domme face sitting, femdom facesitting smother, Lick My Asshole, Nickses Productions, Pussy Licking Orgasm,

https://k2s.cc/file/3e90a672ad016

Fitfemdom - Here Is An Old Clip That I Never Got Around To Uploading Footworship And Facesittin...

Fitfemdom - Here Is An Old Clip That I Never Got Around To Uploading Footworship And Facesitting With Your Kink

Duration : 00:11:16
    Size : 694.84 MB
    dominant face sitting, FitFemdom, lick my ass, Lick My Asshole, mistress ass worship,

https://k2s.cc/file/9f96349872c61

Satanatrix - Part 1 Wet Little Sufferer

Satanatrix - Part 1 Wet Little Sufferer

Duration : 00:14:56
    Size : 853.57 MB
    facesitting fart mistress, Lick My Asshole, Satanatrix, Slave Riding Face, Tongue Her Ass,

https://k2s.cc/file/4671bde72f255

Zara Bizarr - Facesitting And Dilator Games With Pregnant Dominatrix

Zara Bizarr - Facesitting And Dilator Games With Pregnant Dominatrix

Duration : 00:12:29
    Size : 549.27 MB
    femdom facesitting smother, mistress ass worship, Pussy Licking Orgasm, Slave Riding Face, Zara Bizarr,

https://k2s.cc/file/224439d637d44

Club Stiletto - Buried Under Rubys Big Ass

Club Stiletto - Buried Under Rubys Big Ass

Duration : 00:04:54
    Size : 592.05 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/6e57ee2ffb9bb

Club Stiletto Femdom - I Just Used The Toilet Sniff And Lick Me Clean

Club Stiletto Femdom - I Just Used The Toilet Sniff And Lick Me Clean

Duration : 00:07:01
    Size : 852.11 MB
    This scene opens with Miss Bambi sitting on the cage, her slaves head sticking out and his nose right in her crotch. She pushes his nose up to her butt hole and tells him she just did number two and didn't wipe. Who wants rough toilet paper on your asshole when you can have a nice moist tongue? "Doesn't it smell nice?" she asks him and he says it does. She tells him he's not worthy but she can't expect her boyfriend to do that, it's a job for dirty slaves. She touches her pussy because it turns her on knowing he's licking up her mess.
    After a nice long licking she tells the slave to kiss her butt cheeks and just as his nose crosses over her ass she farts right in face. "Sniff it" she tells him. Bambi then turns around and tells the slave to lick her from behind. She sits full weight and says she wants to feel his tongue deep inside her ass. She then bounces on his head for a change of pace before sitting straight up so he gets all her weight. After a while she sits upright and tells him to inspect her asshole. It looks nice and clean but she says she knows he wants to lick it all day. She tells him to stick his tongue out then expertly brings her butt hole down on it. She plays with herself again and says together maybe together they can bring her to orgasm. She starts to breathe heavily and soon has a loud orgasm. She turns around and rubs her pussy again before sticking her fingers in the slaves mouth. That's all he gets. but more than he deserves.
    ass licking, Ass Smother, ass smothering, ass worship, bambi, BBW GODDESS, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, Facesitting, FARTING, femdom online, toilet, Toilet Slavery,

https://k2s.cc/file/90e1b26788212

Brat Princess 2 - Leya Falcon - Big Tit Blonde Face Fucks Loser

Brat Princess 2 - Leya Falcon - Big Tit Blonde Face Fucks Loser

Duration : 00:09:06
    Size : 736.75 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Leya wants to be fucked by a hot guy. But he isn't around, so she has to use this losers ugly ass face. Its hard to get off on him because he is so ugly and stupid. But this is the next big thing. So, she grinds her pussy on his face. She uses him like furniture. Its funny because he is stuck in chastity while having her wipe her pussy back and forth on his face. He loves the smell!
    big tits, Chastity, face fucking, face sitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, leya falcon, Submissive Slave Training,

https://k2s.cc/file/6ee82f3caa48c

Madam Director - Neglected Erection Facesitting

Madam Director - Neglected Erection Facesitting

Duration : 00:06:32
    Size : 1 435.07 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    I casually sit on my sub's face wearing a t-shirt and thong. I grind on him. Back and forth. He gets an erection. I ignore it. Nothing is hotter than a neglected erection. I love to work one up and then just completely ignore it! He leaks precum. I notice and smile. I don't even touch him. I grind on him, and I smile and otherwise do nothing. (6:38 long)
    Clip Contains: Dickie, Madam Director, Female Domination, Facesitting, Tease and Denial
    ass licking, dominant face sitting, domination face sitting, femdom face sitting, madam director,

https://k2s.cc/file/1210c017d84b5

Ava Krass - His Head Is A Comfortable Chair For Me

Ava Krass - His Head Is A Comfortable Chair For Me

Duration : 00:06:33
    Size : 713.17 MB
    His head is a comfortable chair for me )) there is a function of supplying warm air to the perineum.
    ass smell, ass smelling, Ass Smother, ass smothering, ass sniffing, ass worship, Ava Krass, Ava Krass online, Dominantrix, face sitting, Facesitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, Goddess, human chair, Human Furniture, HUMILIATION, mistress, panty sniffing, Pussy Smell, SMOTHER,

https://k2s.cc/file/af25005eb4e08

Club Stiletto Femdom - Soles Toes Ass Farts And An Armpit - Princess Lily

Club Stiletto Femdom - Soles Toes Ass Farts And An Armpit - Princess Lily

Duration : 00:05:39
    Size : 567.6 MB
    Princess Lily is laying on the bed with her slave at the foot of it sniffing her feet. "I really have to take a nap slave, but I want you around sniffing me while I do" she tells him. She says when she wakes up she wants to see him still sniffing so don't stop because he won't know for sure if she is napping or awake. Pheromones are an important part of mind control between the Mistress and slave. She reaches for one of her plump ass cheeks and asks the slave if he wants to kiss them. "I know you have been waiting all day just to kiss my ass" she tells him. The horny slave starts kissing Lily's ass crack and she tells him "Not just the crack but the cheeks too." She reminds him that he loves every inch of his Goddess, "Even the ones you aren't allowed to touch." Now she tells him to put his nose between her cheeks and just as she does she lets rip a nice wet fart. "When I wake up I might have to turn you into my human toilet" she tells him. She lets out even a bigger fart and says "I might have to use you as a toilet before my nap."
    She sends him back to her feet and she tells him to lick the soles and as motivation to glance at her ass occasionally. "Do you know how many men want to be under this ass?" she asks him adding "And here we are just the two of us and I was even nice enough to fart in your face." Lily looks at the camera and says "My boyfriends aren't really into that sort of thing, you know, real men." She then asks the slave if he wants to look at her butt hole and she pulls the fabric away and spreads her cheeks. It's so pretty and pink, slaves long to taste it as do you. Take pride in being an ass kisser, licker and toilet. Lily then tells the slave to use his hands on her feet as well and now she says she is really tired. She calls the slave up to sniff one of her armpits and says "I've really spoiled you." Finally, she sends him back to her feet as she closes her eyes for hopefully a nice long nap.
    Related Categories: Armpits, Farting, Foot Worship, Toilet Slavery
    Keywords: Lily,Toilet Slavery,Armpits,Feet,Foot Worship,Ass Worship
    Club Stiletto FemDom, fendom facesitting, Man Eating Pussy Orgasm, Mistress Ass Lick, Princess Lily, Pussy Licking Slave,

https://k2s.cc/file/7fac6d67d86f1