Page 1166 of 1166 FirstFirst ... 166666106611161156116411651166
Results 11,651 to 11,660 of 11660

Thread: Merciless Mistresses

Slave has an opportunity to worship Mistress Glamorous snea...

Mistress Glamorous ordered slave to clean her sneakers. He has to lick her soles, he will clean all the dirt from the soles with his tongue, then he is allowed to finish with a wipe! As a reward Mistress gave him possibility to kiss her bare feet!

CFNM,Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,Humiliation,shoesli cking

559 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:06:25

Fetish Chateau Studio - Slave has an opportunity to worship Mistress Glamorous sneakers.mp4

Goddess Kitra - #244

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Orgasm Control

224 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:06

Goddess Kitra - #244.mp4

Goddess Kitra - #417 Empress Amora

Femdom, Humiliation

273 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:05:58

Goddess Kitra - #417 Empress Amora.mp4

Goddess Kitra - #418 Empress Amora

Food Play, Wedgie

288 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:06:36

Goddess Kitra - #418 Empress Amora.mp4

My two pathetic servants - Mistress vs 2males

Ben is in punishment and has become human furniture. I made him a shoebox. He holds my high heels with his mouth. Chaos serves me by bringing me to drink, lighting my cigarette and licking my long legs. What can be go wrong? My shoes fell off Ben's mouth and then punishment awaits for both of them. They are pathetic servants!!!

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,Human Furniture,Humiliation

2.46 GB | 1280 x 720 | 00:29:00

VidasVida - My two pathetic servants - Mistress vs 2males.mp4

Big Butt Guy Takes Strapon then Creampies Blonde Teen Robby...

Robby always had a fantasy of being rimmed and fingered by a woman before she fucked him in the ass. He had seen Khloe, his sexy neighbor, and knew she was the one to make his fantasy come true.

Khloe started by rimming his ass and then slowly inserted one finger, then two, into his tight hole. Robby moaned with pleasure as she continued to finger his ass, stretching him out.

Khloe then removed her fingers and attached the strap-on, sliding it into Robby's ass with ease. She fucked him hard, making him moan and groan with each thrust.

Khloe then moved onto different positions, fucking Robby from behind, then on his knees, and finally on his back. Each time, she fucked him with passion and intensity.

As the night wore on, Robby could feel Khloe's strapon filling him up with each thrust. He knew he was close to cumming, and he didn't want to disappoint Khloe.

Finally, he let out a loud moan and filled Khloe's strapon with his cum. Khloe kept fucking him until she also came, screaming Robby's name as she did.

As the night ended, Robby lay in bed, sore but satisfied. He knew that Khloe was the one who could make his ass strapon fantasy come true, and he couldn't wait to do it again.

1.84 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:30:06

Big Butt Guy Takes Strapon then Creampies Blonde Teen Robby Echo.mp4

Goddess Rea Longest Legs - Foxy Footdom - Rea And Valentina...

With each slap, we show him we won't back down. We hit him harder and harder until he's in a fetal position on the ground. We don't care if he calls the police or if we get arrested. We've had enough of his insults and we won't be silenced. We stand up for ourselves and show him who's boss. We're not afraid to fight back, even if it means going to jail. But as we're about to leave, he looks up at us with tears in his eyes and says he's sorry for being such a jerk. He promises to change his ways and treat us with more respect.

1.86 GB | 1280 x 720 | 01:02:12

Goddess Rea Longest Legs - Foxy Footdom - Rea And Valentina - God Forbid .mp4

Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Your Nylon Nightmare

I do love tormenting My boys. Today I am dressed in My new fuscia lace lingerie set, complete with nylon stockings and peep toe stilettos. Enough to drive any man wild, the sight of My legs encased in shiny nylon is a favorite of Flash's, something I can use to My advantage.

I invite him to worship My shoes, I then tell him to work his way up and kiss and caress My legs. He doesn't need telling twice and covers every inch of My nylon clad legs in gentle kisses. His erection is standing to attention instantly, a sight that sends shivers down My spine.

My aim is to keep it that way until it starts to ache not in a nice way. I make him inhale My scent on My stockings and tease him with tales of all the debauch things I have done in them. His cock is starting to turn purple, it's been weeks since his last release.

I take My worn stocking and proceed to masturbate him with it. While extremely arousing, nylon on a dry cock is very rough and scratches his appendage. The border between pleasure and intense pain is a real struggle, and only ignites My sadistic fire.

Using My other stocking, I tie up his full balls very tightly. He could cum any second. I let him hang in the balance, moaning in pleasure and crying out in pain, I find it highly amusing and love this kind of control. Its very intense and extremely arousing.

His orgasm will not be pleasurable at all - especially when I continue the edging after he has cum for My own amusement!!!

1.44 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:14:06

Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Your Nylon Nightmare.mp4

Mistress Sacred - Chastity Cock Whore

Sarah took John to her dungeon and introduced him to her collection of bondage equipment. She tied him up and blindfolded him, then began to torture him with various implements. She teased him and tortured him for hours, leaving him begging for release.

But Sarah never released him. In fact, she continued to torture him for days, leaving him broken and bruised. But she also gave him a newfound sense of purpose. John knew that he was her slave now, and his only purpose in life was to please her.

669 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:06:42

Mistress Sacred - Chastity Cock Whore.mp4

Mistress Sacred - Facefucking in Stunning Leather Leggings

Mistress Sacred, the queen of kink, enjoys making men submit to her perverted desires. She starts by seducing them with her massive dick, and soon they become addicted to her sadistic pleasures. In her dungeon, she keeps a slave in a steel chastity cage, forcing him to suck her cock while she torments him with whips and chains. She breaks him down until he is nothing but a beaten and broken slave, completely under her control.

522 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:04:52

Mistress Sacred - Facefucking in Stunning Leather Leggings.mp4