Format : mp4
    File Size : 226.73 MB
    Duration : 00:14:33
    Resolution : 1920x1080

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Helenas Cock Quest - Helena Price Slave Training Face Sitting Ass Eating

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Helenas Cock Quest - Helena Price Slave Training Face Sitting Ass Eating
    File Size : 913.45 MB
    Duration : 00:23:42
    ass, ass eating, ASS FETISH, ass licking, ASS SPREADING, ass sucking, ass worship, ASSHOLE FETISH, big ass, Big Booty, BIG BUTT, bondage, booty, BUTT, domination, face fucking, face sitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, helena price, Helenas Cock Quest, Helenas Cock Quest online, SMOTHER,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Girl Bullies - Morning Wood Humiliation

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Girl Bullies - Morning Wood Humiliation
    File Size : 563.46 MB
    Duration : 00:09:25
    Sam stayed up all night playing video games at his college buddy, Jay's house but Sam had been warned not to come around any more by Jay's step-sister and roommate, Penny. When Penny finds Sam snoring on her living room floor with morning wood hilariously tenting up his little undies she decides he must need an even more humiliating reminder to stay away. First, she sits above his face and gives him a nice hard smack between the legs to get Sam's morning started by having his cries of pain muffled by her ass in just a thong! Once she has his attention Penny straddles the terrified Sam while she explains that he has screwed up big time by showing his face here again. The only place she will tolerate his face his under her butt and that is right where she puts it!
    After he is pinned by her ass Penny easily snatches his boxers and takes turns punishing and then teasing his little morning boner right to the edge until she has him almost eager to cum as he is to escape her clutches. She then gives Sam a choice between an orgasm with an extremely humiliation consequence or blue balls with just a mildly humiliating one. Either way she makes sure this his last sleepover at her house. unless she needs a butt boy for a seat cushion again.
    Category: Face Sitting
    Related Categories: Ass Humiliation, Cock Tease, Female Domination, Humiliation, Small Penis Humiliation
    Keywords: Mean Girls,Embarrassing Boner,Penny Barber
    femdom facesitting smother, femdom forced facesitting, femdom online, GIRL BULLIES, GIRL BULLIES online, mistress ass worship, Online, Pussy Licking Orgasm,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Domnation - Smother And Ignore - Mistress Synful Pleasure

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Domnation - Smother And Ignore - Mistress Synful Pleasure
    File Size : 1 076.26 MB
    Duration : 00:06:38
    Trapped beneath her magnificent ass, Mistress Synful Pleasure completely ignores her pathetic victim, while she sucks the oxygen from his lungs. She hasn't a care in the world, as she checks her phone, files her nails, and generally does just about anything other than give this loser beneath her the time of day.
    Alternating positions, Mistess Pleasure is a sight to behold as she completely controls her puny submissive, with nothing more than her voluptuous ass. Resting full weight on his nose and mouth, he has no choice but to lie there and take it.
    But he knows full well that there's really no other place that he would rather be than under her ample derriere and ignored by this magnificent Goddess. What a lucky fool he is, indeed
    Category: BDSM
    Related Categories: Ass Smothering, Bondage, Brat Girls, Face Sitting, Female Domination
    Keywords: Mistress Synful Pleasure,Bdsm,Face Sitting,Female Superiority,Bondage,Ass Smothering,Female Supremacy,Brat Princess,Ignore,Femdom,Ass Goddess,Humiliation,Femme Fatale,Ass Slave Training,Slave Ownership
    Ass Clean, dom facesitting, DomNation, mistress ass worship, Mistress Synful Pleasure, Slave Riding Face,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Latina Goddess Double Buttdrops

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Latina Goddess Double Buttdrops
    File Size : 723.91 MB
    Duration : 00:12:21
    September is here, The month of National Hispanic Heritage!
    What better place to celebrate than under my Big Round beautiful Latina Ass, serving me as a seat to smother your face and drop my booty right on
    While my seat is down, this Goddess needs to rest and collect
    Celebrate this Hispanic Month Kissing and Tributing My Latina Ass
    ass licking, dom facesitting, domination face sitting, Extreme Pussy Eating, Goddess Jasmine Mendez,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Men Are Slaves - 2258

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Men Are Slaves - 2258
    File Size : 1 101.41 MB
    Duration : 00:05:05
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    ass eating, dom facesitting, facesitting fart mistress, Lizzie Love, Men Are Slaves, Pussy Licking Slave,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Huge Thigh Scissoring On Human Punching Bag

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Huge Thigh Scissoring On Human Punching Bag
    File Size : 692.09 MB
    Duration : 00:06:20

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Female Worship - 874

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Female Worship - 874
    File Size : 1 046.05 MB
    Duration : 00:04:50
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Ava Sinclaire, Female Worship, femdom face sitting, femdom forced facesitting, fendom facesitting, Man Eating Pussy Orgasm,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Club Stiletto Femdom - Post Party Farts

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto Femdom - Post Party Farts
    File Size : 534.85 MB
    Duration : 00:05:19
    Goddess Lilith Ivy is relaxing on the sex bench having her shoes worshiped by her slave. "So pathetic" she says. "You know what's more pathetic than a shoe kisser though, a fart sniffer" she tells him and says as much as she likes the servitude of a slave licking and worshiping shoes, she doesn't want to waste any farts. "Last nights party really took a toll on me" she tells him. She turns on her side and pulls the fabric away from her anus. She tells him to keep his nose 6? from her asshole and when she farts to bring his nose in close and to sniff it all up.
    She quickly lets out her first fart and then as he starts sniffing another one. She says he ass is messy from the fart and wants him to lick her hole and she lets out a huge wet fart just as his tongue touches her. As he licks another juicy wet fart. After some licking she tells him to move back so she can make sure she is clean. Her ass is glistening. She tells him to keep licking though. As he moves back in through you get a perfect close up of her anus as it expands and blows a huge volume of gas up his nostrils. She reminds the slave to keep his mouth closed so everything goes up his nose. She feels a big one coming so tells him to wait for her to tell him to bring his tongue to her asshole. "Now" she says and just as his tongue stretches all the way out she blows a fart right onto it. Wow, perfectly timed. "You'll be tasting that one all day" she tells him. Finally, she tells him to lay on the ground and to open his mouth. "I need a toilet" she tells him.
    ass licking, ass worship, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, FARTING, femdom online, Goddess Lilith Ivy online, Lilith-Ivy,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Blazedbrat - Buttdrops For Bedtime

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Blazedbrat - Buttdrops For Bedtime
    File Size : 1 095.55 MB
    Duration : 00:12:02
    I still have so much energy even though I should be heading to bed! good thing I know the perfect way to get all my energy out. Facesitting, bouncing, and butt-dropping on my slave's face! I start in my pj shorts and tank top but eventually strip down to my thong then bare ass as I decide having my ass cleaned before bed would be best!
    Alt Domme, Ass Bouncing, ass domination, ASS FETISH, ASS GRINDING, ass humiliation, ass smelling, ass smothering, ass sniffing, Ass Tease, ass worship, Blazed Brat, BlazedBrat, BlazedBrat online, Bratty Ass Tease, BUTT DROPS, canadian, face sitting, femdom online, Mistress Mercy Rage, SMOTHER, VERBAL HUMILIATION,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST